Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Snake print?why not?












Hi guys! Almost middle of the week, huh? Can't wait until this week is over to repeat the same process all over again :/  On a bright note, weather seems to be stabilizing meaning no frigid temperatures where I can't even properly talk due to the fear of my lips getting frozen. Dramatic much? Maybe!

Over-the-knee boots will forever be one of those pieces that I can't seem to have enough of. For a petite girl I can definitely say I've been lucky to be able to find boots that actually fit where they're supposed to and not all the way up almost reaching my behind. Yes,  I'm super short (5'0 );(
With that said, there shouldn't be any more excuses not to own a pair. Next step will be the color and print! You can choose any color you'd like, preferably black being that it'll be easier to style and accessorize. If you're in the mood of being a bit bolder then start playing with colors and prints, in this case, I did exactly that. Don't forget to have fun with whatever it is you're wearing.


Boots, Coat (Zara, Sold out) Skirt (H&M, Sold Out) Top

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the look! I'm not really a fan of black so I probably would have done a forest green or deep red with them. But nonetheless, I love the look boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not?
    Hot!!

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore your blog. I usually lurk and don't comment but not this time. I love how you make fashion affordable. #KeepBlogging

    ReplyDelete