Monday, June 22, 2015

shades of Green!














I have always been a very big fanatic of olive tones/dark hues and similar colors. This year, however, I have been a little more than just a fanatic and more of an overly insane lover of such color.  If you have been following along on my social media pages you will notice how I've been wearing everything olive from dresses to shorts and even shoes!

I felt like I needed somewhat of a change from our typical spring colors like pastels, neon or the Oh so popular floral trend. I'm a huge believer that dressing should be "season-less" with common sense (of course)! It will not be hard for you to find pieces in this color being that this season seems to be filled with it, go ahead and give it a try. 

Pants, Heels (Zara) Similar Top (Easypickins) Similar Bag (10spot) Similar  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks admin for share knowledge to us... i am daily visit your blog for learn more and more.

     Your site is very help full .i like this your site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slaying!

    www.lindasworldofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete