Sunday, August 16, 2015

Floral Maxi- The sexy way!














If you have been following me since I first started posting daily outfits then you have probably already noticed that I rarely ever wear long maxi dresses or long dresses at all for that matter. As much as I love the way these chic and elegant pieces look I've never really been confident enough to dare myself to even consider wearing one, main and only reason being my height! Standing at only 5 feet it was always a struggle to wear certain clothes. Well, not anymore- I decided to give it a try and I loved every single minute of it.

If you're considering wearing a long dress or skirt but have the same issues as I do, Opt for nude heels as these will blend in with your natural skin tone creating an illusion of longer legs, stay away from booties or shoes above your calves as these will shorten your legs. Aim high, and what I mean by that is to wear skirts or pants that are high waisted; again, it's all about creating that optical illusion.


1 comment: