Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Falling back into fall!











Hello chulitas (os) Hoping and assuming everyone had an amazing and fantastic summer let's jump right into the fall season in style! What are your first thoughts when you hear the word fall? for me, I automatically think of falling leaves perfectly fading into beautiful shades of browns and orange matching my outfits perfectly. I also think of pumpkin spice Latte with Pumpkin bread and long hours at my favorite coffee shop reading my favorite book or simply writing my heart out! Oh, and over the knee boots :)

When transitioning to fall there are many ways to easily incorporate a few summer pieces while still keeping yourself warm for those cooler days. Shirt and sweater dresses will indeed be your new best friend being that they're so comfortable and so easy to style. Over the knee boots will forever be one of those pieces that I definitely can't and won't live without. These boots have the magical ability of transforming any outfit from boring to trendy.

Boots, Shirt, Vest (H&M) Similar, Bag (Local Boutique) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment