Monday, November 23, 2015

Khaki x Nude Edition!























Hola Chulitas (o) Happy Monday All! Can barely believe thanksgiving is just a couple of days away, super excited to be able to get together with my loved ones. I know I say this in almost every post,  but I just can't ignore the fact that this weather has been perfection hence the need for me to highlight that every chance I get.

I have always been a true fan of "earth tones" colors and hues especially when I'm able to use all of them together in one outfit. These tones are super soft and classy making it that much easier to accessorize and add any bold piece of your liking if need be.

Don't be afraid to step outside the box and experiment with different colors and even different prints, it's all about being able to freely mix and match without the fear of looking too "over the top".

Coat, Pants (old) Similar, Top (old) Similar, Shoes, Clutch (old) Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment