Monday, February 17, 2014

Le' Travel in Style.



Hey beauties, hope everyone had a great day whether at work or home due to the holiday. This will most likely be one  my favorite blog posts due to the fact that I love to travel and when i do so I like to travel in style. I know, call me crazy, But I must look awesome when traveling, YES, in heels.When doing this make sure you take some comfortable flats of course. Whenever I travel I like to wear comfortable yet stylish clothes being that every time I reach my destination, I usually like to take a tour of which ever my final destination will be without having to change clothes. In this case, I was traveling to Miami and being that white and nude has recently been my go-to color I decided to mix the two and create a fun/chic look. I paired this look with my new favorite nude pumps which made it look delicate and clean. If you're confused on what to wear when traveling just make sure to always have a nice blazer/jacket and nice shoes and or flats.
Shoes: (sold out) from stevemadden.com similar here Nude Pumps and Here Nude Pumps
Pants:ArmaniExchange.com Jacket: Forever21.com (sold out) similar Here:Faux Leather Jacket
Handbag: Coach stores fall collection 2011 (sold out) find it here Coach ashley scarf: H&M similar Here:Scarf Hand Carryall: Local Boutique. Sun Glasses: Ray-Ban Sunglasses

4 comments:

  1. I personally love the all white with the nude tease. (would've never thought of doing it myself) Looks great, and you pull it off just right! You look good girl! Chin up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for all the love and support you always show, definitely makes me want to continue doing what i love, glad you like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so fab! I live for your outfits

    ReplyDelete