Friday, February 7, 2014

White Wonderland.

Lately I have been a little on the obsessed side with my love for skirts, especially pencil skirts. Pencil skirts are not only comfortable, sexy and chic but are also fit for any occasion.  the revival of  pencil skirts that has continued to walk down the runways during the past few seasons has me "awe-struck.  I guess the bigger question is, “Is it really a trend?” After all, if something is figure flattering, allows you to feel fabulous and can be paired with a limitless list of other items, isn’t it safe to call it a foundational piece of a woman’s wardrobe? I guess so :)

top: HM  skirt: @michellys_boutique similar here :zara.com or topshop.com clutch:aldoshoes.com shoes:ioffer.com, I was a bit skeptical about ordering from ioffer.com as the reviews i read were not pleasing at all, but i just needed to have those shoes in my life, the original version of these are "Kanye West" for Giuseppe Zanotti but are unfortunately completely sold out.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you can wear the knock offs and make them look like the real deal!

    ReplyDelete