Thursday, February 13, 2014

Loving Lacey.






How are you guys feeling about this insanely annoying winter storm we're having? I hate every single minute of it for many reasons, one of them being that i'm stuck in my apt :( anyways, being that I have all the time in the world today to do some blogging why not share with you guys a spring/summer attire? maybe we can forget about the weather for a slight second. This outfit is perfect for any occasion, whether it be a night out with the girls or on a special date. As much as I love skirts just a little FYI for my fellow "shorties"petite ladies, long skirts and even many pencil skirts will make our legs appear shorter than what they really are, in this case due to the cut and shape of the back of the skirt it didn't really flaunt my short legs. In cases like this try go with sky high heels or platforms to give your legs a longer effect. I did not follow my own rules because i injured my ankle and it was hurting badly and i did not want to over do it. (btw) yes, it was freezing cold, don't worry i did have my coat.
Skirt: @michellys_boutique Top: http://Forever21.com Shoes: http://SteveMadden.com





























No comments:

Post a Comment