Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Bow Love!!










Wow, what an exciting day, definitely one to remember. Hope you guys are  having a blessed and productive day. With that said, I'll go straight into the topic. For todays blog post I have what I like to call the "sweet/romantic" look, mainly because of the skirt that very well reminds me of the 60's & 70"s when full midi skirts were the "IT" style. Many women are somewhat biased when it comes to this particular style. The style's hemline as its name implies, Falls in the middle of mini and maxy skirts and has a less-than-stellar reputation for looking unflattering or ugly. In my personal opinion I think full midi skirts look chic and classically lady-like. There are many ways to style this skirt, for example: crop sweater tops, Turtle neck tops, Tucked-in (buttoned down) shirts or (jean shirts) for that added casual/chic look or perhaps you can style it as shown in my pics. What definitely gave this outfit that outstanding spark, were the shoes indeed. These shoes are not only versatile, but are an added statement for any outfit, It would be nearly impossible not to get noticed with such a delicate and eye-catching shoe. To finalize my look, I opted for a red clutch to keep the look clean and classy.

Skirt: Sheinside.com Blazer: Jessica simpson (old) Similar: Here Shoes: Aminahabduljillil.com Clutch: Aldo.com (old) Similar: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment