Monday, March 10, 2014

Neon Lights!!








Hey guys,  did you all enjoy this awesome weekend? what a complete tease we got with this weather right? I just can't wait until it's already 90 degrees out. On todays post I was literally on my worst behavior, meaning, not really wanting to dress up and or look "sexy". Like I've stated in previous posts, great thing about wearing jeans is that you can easily style them without trying too hard. For example, here I just paired them with a pair of neon pink pumps for that added pop of color, a simple white T, and being that i didn't want to look so plain, I decided to add a statement necklace to kind of give some life to the outfit. To complete the look, I wore my tuxedo coat, which in fact gives it that chic look. This outfit can be worn to just about anywhere  you'd like and you'll definitely look great and feel comfortable at the same time.
Jeans: American eagle (old) similar HERE Top:HERE Coat: H&M fall collection (sold out) Shoes: shoemint.com (old) similar HERE Necklace: Zara (sold out) similar :HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment