Friday, March 14, 2014

White Out.







Wooohooo, finally friday ;)  Hope all you dolls/gents are having a fantastic day. Todays blog post as I say with every other post, has definitely been one of my favorites. White has lately been my go to color for various reasons, one of them being how clean and delicate it looks, however, as delicate and clean as it looks, it's so hard to maintain that freshness throughout the day. Bottom line, an all white outfit is a total win for me,  the neutral base feels so chic and the cool hue is entirely refreshing. Spring really can't come soon enough!

There are endless ways of wearing this trend, and the best part is that you can play around with colors to provide a pop of color. Don't know if you guys have noticed on my IG posts, but for whatever reason I am not that big on accessories unless they're statement necklaces. For this particular look some nice gold accessories would have been a definite win, I decided not to do so because of the fur shoes I was wearing, and trust me, pictures don't do them justice.

Blazer: Neiman marcus Similar: Here Pants:Armani Exchange Top: H&M (OLD) Similar: Here Shoes:Charles Jourdan



No comments:

Post a Comment