Friday, August 1, 2014

Denim Ways.






Jeans:Gap Top:A&F & Joyce Leslie. Shoes:Marciano Similar:Here

One of this season's hottest trend on denim is most definitely--the 'Boyfriend' Jeans! And it is with no doubt that this menswear-inspired style has made a huge impact in most girls wardrobe, including mine. Styled with lady-like pieces, sexy stilettos and fun accessories,  you'll definitely have an awesome time rocking these.

For most, it has been somewhat of a struggle to find the perfect pair. I usually go up 1 size from what I would usually wear in my regular skinny jeans. That is of course, If I want a loose fit, otherwise I
keep the same size.

These Jeans are meant to look and feel comfortable, perfect to wear for those days when there is much going on, but not enough time to get glammed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment