Monday, July 28, 2014

Florals.






Top:VS  Denim Vest:Charlotte Russe Pants: H&M (old) Similar:Here Bag: Aldo (Stores Only) Shoes: Steve Madden (Daart) (old) Similar:Here

Hello Again. Is it just me, or was this past weekend super short? but then again, it always feels that way when you're having too much fun :). And that's exactly what todays post is all about: Cute, floral & fun. Doesn't get any better than that, correct?

If you pay close attention to my posts, you will definitely notice that I am not a huge fan of florals and prints. I absolutely love the trend, but sometimes I just don't feel like it flatters my small frame. If  matched correctly, wearing floral prints can be a lot of fun, keeping in mind that we shouldn't over accessorize, or we'll look like we belong in the garden right next to the rest of the flowers & I'm sure we don't want that.

As with any other print or fabric, don't be too shy to mix and match, have fun putting together your outfit. It should be super fun and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment