Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Spreading Floral Love.





Floral short Jumpsuit: Sheinside.com Shoes: (shoemint.com)(Old) Similar:Here Bag: (Old) Similar:Here Blazer:Zara

Hello lovely ladies....and guys! Today's post is all about florals! I know many may think that floral prints is more of a summer trend rather than any other season, but I think otherwise. I totally feel like floral prints are decidedly romantic for the fall season, which I'm totally looking forward to. If worn the right way, and by this I mean trying to avoid looking too "flashy"by limiting accessories to a minimum, You will definitely be the center of attention. The Feel and look of this trend should be modern, sophisticated & fresh by all means. Floral prints definitely screams "feminine" all over, so make sure you embrace it and wear it with pride.

Hope you guys have an amazing rest of the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment