Monday, September 1, 2014

Dark Feelings.






Top & Pants: (Old) H&M Similar: Here & Here Belt: (Old) Similar: Here Earrings:  C/0 Snob Candy Boutique Also on Instagram @Snobcandyboutique  

This has got to be my favorite post since I started this blog. Reason for that, if you know me personally you'll definitely know that i'm a big fan of dressing in all black. I'm a lover of black/white contrast and it's definitely been a struggle to add vibrant colors to my wardrobe. Perhaps, black is the one color that exhibits all the characteristic traits of my personality.

There is absolutely no way that you can ever go wrong with a "black out" as i like to call it. Dressing in all black is always acceptable for any event or occasion. Not only is this look  elegant/classy & chic all in one, but it's also extremely easy to achieve. If you're really into accessorizing this is your chance to go all out and bring out your most daring and exaggerated pieces. you can also add some color to the look with either accessories or shoes. In this case, my pop of color was the clutch and my only accessory were my amazing earrings, which you will see often in my next posts.  

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week ;)

1 comment: