Sunday, December 28, 2014

Chic & Comfy!






Coat: Zara (Sold Out) Similar: Here Shoes:Flyjane Jeans:Abercrombie (I made Extra holes) Top:Abercrombie Bag:Shoedazzle (old) Similar:Here

Although a somewhat delayed christmas greetings, I truly do hope everyone had a fantabulous time with their loved ones. Santa was indeed very nice to me this year, but to be completely honest I really don't care much about the gifts! I do however enjoy (a great deal) being with my family, as I don't get to see them often and when I do it's an unbelievable amount of joy and happiness.

Am I the only one to feel that winter is playing all sorts of games with us? Not too long ago I was bundled like a sausage burrito ready to be enjoyed by a very hungry caveman (Literally) now I am dressed as if it was fall or spring all over again. For days like these I like to be very comfortable and take advantage of not having to wear too many layers, ripped denim has always been my "to-go" piece when i just want to be comfortable and look chic. A buttoned down shirt can indeed go hand in hand with the casual look you're trying to pull off. Heels are definitely optional, as you can opt to go with sneakers or booties instead.

As you guys probably already noticed, I'm not a huge fan of jewelry but adding your favorite pieces can indeed complete your look.  For handbags, you can either go with a clutch or a mini luggage like I did, just because I truly needed everything I was carrying inside. As usual, have fun with what you're wearing and incorporate your own pieces to make it unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment