Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sweater/Leather Chic

Dress: Shopbop Cheaper version:NastyGal Beanie:Target Faux Leather Jacket: Bebe (old) Similar: HERE Booties: Both old (peep toe pair, I wore with socks) Similar: Here & Here

Hola guys :) So, is everyone just about ready for X-mas? is everyone nearly broke and has not even completed all their holiday shopping? Don't worry my friend you certainly are not alone. I was actually thinking of creating a blog with a few helpful tips on how to save money and how to efficiently get all your christmas shopping done, but unfortunately time was not on my side. I did however create a few posts on holiday shopping and gifts all on www.ChicaFresh.com

Winter has officially made its grand entrance today and as we all may be aware that means that we have to layer up and try to keep ourselves as warm as possible, to which I agree to a certain extent! What I mean by that is, that will not stop me from looking cute and freeze my cute self "just a little".

Sweater Dresses are not only trendy and chic, but they're one of the most needed winter wardrobe staples. There are many ways to style your favorite sweater dress, whether it be with stockings, leggings, jeans, skirts, etc, the option is ultimately yours. To give this look a "rock-er chic" vibe I decided to add a faux leather jacket and booties, and to spice up the look I added a beanie. As always, when it comes to accessories,  you can play around with them and see what goes best with your outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment