Sunday, December 14, 2014

Stripes x Feather








Well hello there my wonderful ladies and gents! so before I get all excited and into this post just a quick FYI. I have been receiving a few e-mails and comments on IG asking about why I no longer post all the outfit details on the blog and why certain outfits don't appear on the blog. First, I do apologize for the confusion and misunderstanding! I did in fact say that some of my outfits will be posted on www.chicafresh.com which is a website that I recently began working with. There,  you will not only find Some of my "OOTD'S" but you will also find other fashion related posts that I have created. However, all those blog posts that are not immediately seen here on my blog, will be posted here 2-3 weeks after it has been published on the chicafresh website.

Todays post is all about mixing fabrics and prints. Lately I've been all about the pattern mixing, perhaps it might be because I'm becoming just a tad bit bored of the winter attire (and it's not even winter yet :()  There are indeed many ways to incorporate different prints into your outfit  without looking too over the top or trashy.

When mixing prints always look for subtle and bold patterns, when doing so try to minimize the amount of accessories or jewelry you wear, this can make your outfit look as if you're trying too hard. I have previously posted a few other outfits mixing prints, you can check them out and maybe get some inspiration. So go ahead and give it a try, i promise you'll love the outcome.

Shoes:Flyjane Coat: Sheinside (old) Similar:Here Dress: (worn as a skirt) Bebe (old) Similar:Here Top: H&M (old) Similar:Here Clutch: Marshalls (Similar): Here

No comments:

Post a Comment