Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Denim twist.





Top:H&M Skirt: Sheinside.com (old) Similar:Here Shoes: L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani (harley Pumps) (old) Similar: Here Rings: H&M

Happy middle of the week everyone :0) I truly hope this has been a great week for everyone. I've been keeping myself busy as usual. There are many exciting things coming soon to the blog, which I will be keeping you guys updated Through either my IG or here. Today I finally decided to stop being so lazy and actually dress up without being too casual or trashy.

Denim shirts are always my "to go" piece of clothing that literally always saves my day. It's very versatile and simple to wear. In this case, as you can see, I decided to go somewhat on the classy side with a below the knee flare skirt. This outfit can definitely be worn for many different occasions based on your mood.

Adding accessories are always the key piece to finish any outfit and make it look super duper awesome.

1 comment: