Friday, July 4, 2014

Red.White.Blue




Top:American Apparel Skirt: H&M (old) Similar:Here Clutch:10spot Similar:Here Shoes:Christian Louboutin
The Fourth of July commemorates the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. For many this is a time to celebrate with family members and friends myself included. I decided to put a few outfits together to spend this day in style. My actual outfit today is just a pair of shorts with a white tank top and flip flops. This weather is really not cooperating with me today. However,  last night I went with something more festive and classy. What I liked most about this outfit, is how convenient it was to wear from afternoon to evening without having to change.

There are many different options you can choose from to spend this weekend fashionably awesome. I will continue posting more outfit ideas and inspirations throughout the weekend.

Hope you guys have a fantabolous wknd!

No comments:

Post a Comment