Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sunday Funday








Sandals:Guess Vest:H&M Shorts:Gap (old) Similar:AE Bag:H&M (old) Similar:Here

Happy Wednesday all :) It's finally the middle of the week and I am so excited for this coming weekend. I mean, I am always excited (literally) but I am more excited because I'll finally  get to spend some quality time with friends and family that I have not seen in a while, and that's always great time.

For today's blog post, I went casual yet chic. Lately, if you guys have noticed on all my IG posts, I have been somewhat lazy to dress "classy glam" so, I've been dressing  very casual with a twist. As mentioned in previous posts, you can never go wrong with heels and a blazer, in this case a vest. It is not only super cute and fun looking, but it's a very simple and comfortable outfit.

One of the many reasons why I am so obsessed with shorts, it's because you can dress them up or down and still look great. Of course, there are certain "rules" to follow when deciding to do so. As always, make sure to always look for the perfect fit for your body type. I have written a few posts in the past about how to choose and wear the perfect pair of shorts, so feel free to read it if you don't feel comfortable or you are confused.


No comments:

Post a Comment