Wednesday, March 25, 2015

BackPack Mania.









Who remembers the struggle of being forced to wake up in the morning to go to school and the agonizing pain of having to carry a backpack? I'm super guilty of that, as a matter of fact I hated my backpack with a passion. Not only did I hate my backpack but the fact that it was a "Power Rangers" backpack made it that much more hideous (Thanks Mom). Apparently as I grew older my taste in all things fashion completely changed, who would've thought I would be rocking a backpack so many years later? Well, at least this time I got to choose the color and design :)

This season, If you're looking to spice things up a bit when it comes to accessories definitely consider adding a backpack to your wardrobe, it'll be a great addition and also a very cool and convenient way to carry your personal belongings in style. There is a wide range of options to choose from so don't limit yourself to just one style.                           

When it comes to which outfit to wear with your new found treasure you can wear just about anything you're in the mood for and by that I'm assuming you don't lack common sense and wear a backpack with a gown (BIG NO NO). As always, have fun with whatever you decide to wear and wear it with confidence.                                                                                                                       

Backpack, Coat (Similar) Original from Zara. Boots (Similar) Original from Steve Madden 2013. Shorts (Similar) Original from 10Spot. Top

                                                                             

2 comments:

  1. I've been tempted to sport one but I'm just a bit nervous cause I ride the subway and I don't want to have any strange creep digging in my bag during rush hour lol

    ReplyDelete