Sunday, March 29, 2015

Monochromatic Extravaganza!











For the past few seasons, I have been a huge fan of monochromatic colors due to how delicate and feminine it looks. With spring in full bloom (almost) the urge to dress in light clothing and fun colors starts to sink in. Don't get stressed or feel forced to incorporate flower prints or bright neon colors to blend in with what we all believe should be worn during spring months.

I have always been a huge believer of wearing what I feel looks best on me even if it's not in "style" or "trending". However, that does not mean I will wear a ruffled dress from the 1950's just because I feel it looks great on me, common sense is key!

If you're one of the many fashionistas counting the minutes until you're able to wear open toe sandals, then I guess this is your time. This spring/summer 15' strappy and gladiator sandals apparently are looking forward to making a big entrance or should I say "Re-entrance.

All the items worn for this post are recycled from my closet. I tried my best finding similar items at affordable prices. Enjoy!


2 comments: