Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The new obsession: Gaucho Pants!
















I know you guys are more than likely used to my continuous obsessions over everything (Literally)! This time around it's with Gaucho pants. I think I love everything about these pants, length, width, shape, just everything about it. Gaucho pants are extremely comfortable and the best part: Versatile! Can be worn with just about anything and still look super classy and chic. They come in different colors and material.

Make sure to grab a pair for this coming spring and have fun styling it! You can wear them with a sweater, button down, tank top or a blazer like I did. As far as accessories you can choose whatever piece makes you feel comfortable, just try not to over do it or it'll end up taking away from the outfit.

Pants: Forever21 Blazer: H&M Pumps: Neiman Marcus



No comments:

Post a Comment