Monday, October 19, 2015

Monochromatic Chic!















Hola Chulitas (os) Almost feels like I have neglected all my beauties with keeping up with my posts and I truly apologize for not updating Immediately especially on this particular blog post.

Today's fit is all about looking sexy, fierce and classy all at the same time while keeping a very effortless appeal. Playing around with monochromatic tones will indeed give your look a classier and edgier vibe and I am one to always stick to the  nude family and by nude I mean color :) 

Although summer has been long gone and we're told not to wear sandals or open toes I'm not one to really stick to rules and regulations, if I feel like wearing it I wear it no matter the season! Of course, you can always opt to wear pumps or even booties with a look like this.

As always don't forget to carry your confidence with you at ALL TIMES, come through and slay that outfit like you mean it :) 

Skirt, Top(old) Similar (Manually make a knot on the front as I did) Coat (Zara 2014) Similar  Sandals(old) Similar Wallet

No comments:

Post a Comment