Friday, October 9, 2015

ways to turn basic into chic!

















Hola Chulitas (os) As we all know or can assume, with the end of every week one must always start with a new beginning whether it's a new goal, new plans, new dreams etc! In my case I always start with a new clothing item :) That wasn't too hard to guess, right?

When it comes to everyday life I know most of us can become creatures of habit and fall into the mundane routine of totally losing interest in our appearance and just carry ourselves in a rather "bummy" way because lets face it, it's much easier to just throw on a pair of leggings, T-shirt and sneakers and call it a day. While I do agree with the statement that sometimes "less is more" I also do agree with the fact that such statement should not be taken the literal way!

On days where you're not in the mood to spend hours looking for an outfit to wear, I suggest wearing a pair of jeans (in my case I always opt for boyfriend jeans, they're super comfortable and trendy) a white T-shirt and your favorite cardigan or jacket. These easy steps you'll take your outfit and appearance from 0-100 real quick- trust me!

Of course, there is always the option of wearing heels or just a pair of cute flats or booties (whatever makes you happy)  Accessories are totally optional as this look is intended to be quick and easy rather than stressful.

Sleeves coat (in the color mocha) Jeans (Sold out) Similar & Similar,  Top, Heels (Sold out) Similar

2 comments:

  1. Love! Very simple yet chic. Less is more for sure. Keep doing your thing girl👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete