Friday, October 30, 2015

The Suede pant suit!
















Hola Chulitas (OS) Happy pre-Halloween for all those who are in the Halloween spirit and actually celebrate it, I by no means want to offend anyone who does not so I will apologize before hand!  Moving on to today's post, as you guys can see this weather has been playing terrible jokes and it's got me all sorts of messed up with my outfit choices. I don't think I can remember the last time we had 70 degrees weather in just a couple of days short of November.

As I've always stated, embrace whatever comes your way and that's exactly what I did. Lately,  I've been obsessing over the 2 piece pant suits especially when they're suede and earth looking colors.
Not only are these pieces super cute and stylish but they're beyond comfortable. I was getting ready to finally put my sleeveless trench coat to rest, but I guess today was the perfect day to bring this baby out! Of course, you can always wear your sleeveless trench coat throughout the winter months with a warm layer underneath,  I personally choose not to.

Sleeveless coat, Top, Pants, Heels (Giuseppe Zanotti) (Sold out) Similar, Handbag (Coach) (Sold Out) Similar


No comments:

Post a Comment