Sunday, October 11, 2015

Stripes x Leather!




















Hola Chulitas (os) Happy day! It has indeed been a challenging week for me one in which I realized the true importance of family, not that I didn't already know it but it made it that much clearer.

With the beginning of a new season, we tend to sometimes get a little confuse as to what the appropriate attire should be due to the weather being somewhat out of place. For the most part, Autumn days are usually cooler in the morning then drastically warmer towards the middle of the day. For days like these I usually wear a coat with light clothing underneath just in case I get a sudden episode of a heat stroke :) 

When it comes to mixing prints and fabrics I like to label myself as the "mixing expert" that's because I love mixing prints and totally am not afraid to step out  of my comfort zone. Stripes and leather will always be a great mix one that always compliments the other that is when worn the right way. Don't be afraid to experiment with new styles and prints, keep it fun and stylish :)

Coat (Old) Similar & Similar Pants (Old) Similar, Top (Old) Similar, Belt (Old) Similar, Heels, Clutch (old) Similar

1 comment:

  1. Luna... youre the bomb!!!
    Happy holidays..
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete