Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Barbie Love!



 




















Well hello there my gorgeous friends! can you guys tell I am in a great mood? well, I am and there are plenty of reasons for that, but I am sure you guys are not here for that. On today's post, sure feels like I went way back to my childhood years and kind of did some reminiscing. Believe  it or not, pink has never been my 'go to' color at all, but for some reason lately it's been catching my attention perhaps because after all, this spring season pastels are totally "IN". This is most definitely a very polished and clean look that can be worn both to day or night events. I wore this outfit to a bloggers meeting at (presstea) and it was both very comfortable and chic. It's a great color and definitely an eye catcher everywhere you go.

Jacket: Zara Pants: Zara Shoes: Steve Madden "Daart" in blush. Similar: Here Bag: Armani Exchange, Similar: Here Top: H&M, (old) Similar: Here Necklace: Local Boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment