Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Casual T's.







Well, hello there my super duper awesome readers/followers. Hoping that everyone is having an absolutely amazing day, I will proceed with todays' post. one key piece that should always be in your closet is the perfect pair of jeans, and by perfect I mean just that : PERFECT. I personally prefer to have at least one pair of the basics, (boyfriend, skinny, ankle length, ripped,light/dark wash etc).

What I love most  about jeans is that you can make the perfect casual combinations,  and they're the perfect choice for just about any occasion. For this particular case I opted for a simple black V neck shape T-shirt & my favorite leather blazer. To give it somewhat of a "look at me" effect, I paired this outfit with a pair of buckled heels, which by the way are very comfortable. Being that I was just going out for brunch,  I didn't really feel like accessorizing too much.

There are many different ways to wear and accessorize a casual look. Always remember that simplicity is key when trying to achieve such look.

Jeans: Aeropostale (old) Similar:HERE Blazer: Jessica Simpson (macy's)(old) Similar:HERE Shoes:Charlotterusse.com Rings:HM.COM

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could hire you as my personal stylist!!! Love this outfit...(well, I love all of them. lol) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete