Thursday, April 17, 2014

Simple.Chic.Cool







Hey lovies and gents, How's spring treating you guys so far? well, let me just say that I am absolutely loving this weather, it makes me feel awesome. So, with warm weather comes the cool neutral and spring colors, the short skirts and cute booties, and the head turning accessories. For Todays post I went for exactly that,  a spring/summer look that would be ideal for brunch, then, a gathering with family and friends. I have always been a huge fan of jean shirts due to the many ways of being able to style it. As you can see, I opted to wear mine with this awesome and super cute textured mini skirt which gave it a casual yet chic look.



Ladies, don't be afraid to be bold and experiment with different fabrics and trends, Have fun dressing up, you should not only look and feel amazing, but ultimately,  you should feel confident while doing so.



Top:H&M Skirt: H&M (In stores Only) Wallet: Guess (old) Similar:Here Rings:H&M Shoes: Ioffer.com ( Please note that I am in no way, shape or form, advising anyone to use this site, as i've stated in previous posts, I only purchased these shoes because I was in desperate need of having this style and the originals were and still are sold out. This particular shoe is made with extremely poor materials and man labor. Purchase at your own risk.)

No comments:

Post a Comment