Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Casual fit.







How's it going my gorgeous ladies and gents? So happy and excited about spring and the awesome weather that comes along with it.  Lately, with this crazy transition season, it's become somewhat tricky to find what to wear, it's like one day we need to be all bundled up with our coats and the next day feels like we're ready to go to the beach. So what exactly are we supposed to wear? The trend right now seems to be neutrals all the way, and I must say I am a fan of this minimalist trend. And what never gets old to me is the classic black and white. So very easy to style, and can make you look effortlessly chic. In this post, I went for my all time favorite leather leggings layered with a blazer and white buttoned down shirt. You can absolutely never ever go wrong with a scarf to give it somewhat of a final touch. And of course, the shoes, I am obsessed with these "buckled" heels and they're super comfortable too.
Leggings: zara.com Top: (tucked in tunic)Zara.com Blazer: F21 (old) similar:Here Shoes:Shoedazzle.com "Minji"

No comments:

Post a Comment