Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Glam Chic>









Hello my awesome lovers. Todays' post is dedicated to all my amazing followers/readers that are always asking me what to wear for an afternoon event, that will eventually turn into a night "hangout". As I always say, try and wear something that is both comfortable and chic. You can even wear jeans (depending in the event of course) with a nice top and blazer to give it that sophisticated look. My believe is that High heels gives any attire that instant "glamour". However, you don't want to choose your highest pair, unless you're planning to remain seated all night.

It is never a bad idea to place a set of flats in your bag, just in case the event is super duper long, and there is walking involved. In this particular case, I opted for a flare end skirt with a jean top,  to kind of give it that casual yet "glam" look. For the pop of color, I went with my super cute pink clutch. As much as I hate wearing Louboutin heels due to their discomfort, I just can't get over how cute and awesome they look, so I deal with the pain for a little. After all, pain is beauty, NO?.

So, there you have it, just one more easy way to create the perfect look, that will get you from an afternoon event to a night celebration.

Skirt & Top: 10 spot (stores only) Similar:Here &Here Bag:H&M Shoes:Neiman Marcus


No comments:

Post a Comment