Tuesday, May 27, 2014

BeautyCon NYC 2014














TOP:H&M (runs Small, I'm wearing sz 6) Shorts:H&M Blazer:zara Shoes: Shoemint.com (OLD) Similar:Here Bag:ALDO
What a Super amazing memorial weekend indeed. Before I go on with how great it was, I would like to take a brief moment to remember and honor the fallen. Most of us get super excited about this holiday and completely forget the true meaning behind it. There is no doubt that it's great to go the beach, BBQ's, drink, and all that good stuff. But it's even better to just take a few minutes and observe the moment. It might be just a little bit more emotional for me, being that my brother has been serving the country for over 10 years, and although he is not deceased, my total respect goes out to him for the  simple fact of being part of the military.                                                                                           

Now back to todays post, which is all about the best part of my weekend: BEAUTYCON. I had been anxiously waiting for this event for a few months, and the day finally came. It was an awesome          experience to meet some of the most influential social media bloggers. The event was very informative and a great way to meet fellow bloggers or just other girls that have a passion for fashion and makeup.                                                                                                                                             


I was thrilled to see a few of my favorite youtube beauty gurus like; DulceCandy and Carlibel. Totally impressed with how humble and cool they both were. It was an overall great experience, the decor was so girly and fun. Music was awesome, and the photo booths were definitely one of my faves.                                                                                                                                                


And what is not to love about freebies? I mean, I loved, loved my goodie bag, filled with all the necessary essentials. which by the way, I think I found my new favorite mascara. (By no means am I getting monetary compensation for this review) after years of using the same one, I think this one is a keeper, for sure! I have to yet try everything else, but so far, love everything I got.                             


For this event, I wanted to wear something comfortable, yet stylish and chic. If You've been following me on IG, then you know how obsessed I am with crop tops. And not to mention shorts. This outfit was totally fun to wear.  Wish you guys can see and appreciate the true colors and details of the outfit, these pictures definitely don't do the outfit any justice.                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment