Monday, May 19, 2014

Lace&Denim affair.







Good morning my awesome readers. How was everyones weekend? Certainly do hope it was magnificent.  Mine, was quiet but eventful, which I truly appreciate.                                        

On todays post is all about mixing fabrics. Which I not only find creative, but totally cool and fun.
Recently, mixing prints/patterns/fabrics has infiltrated the fashion world, which we have seen in many recent fashion shows. I have always been one to think that  your outfit should require some serious              consideration before walking out the door, Dramatic much? ummm, not really!                                    
    When mixing Prints or fabrics, try to avoid fabrics with similar or same size patterns that might call for too much attention, instead go for smaller patterns with larger and bolder ones. Try to make your outfit cohesive, by keeping your patterns in the same color family.                                                                  
In this case, I did not mix prints, but I did go for different fabrics. My choice being lace and denim. It was a very interesting combination and super fun to wear. I added some color with my pumps and clutch, which gave this outfit some life. Hope you guys enjoy todays post.                                   

Skirt: H&M Similar:HERE Top: Top shop (I made it into a crop) Similar:Here  Denim Jacket:H&M Shoes: Shoemint (old) Similar:Here &Here  Clutch:Here

No comments:

Post a Comment