Thursday, May 29, 2014

Neon Love.







Long Vest: HM Shoes: Gojane.com Top:VS Pants: f21 (old) Similar:Here or Here Bag: Made and designed by me using Vinyl fabric (1) 7' Zipper, Magazine sheets, Paper Press, Iron and printer.


Hello there chicas (o) How's everyone's day going so far? hope it's going great!
Today, as you can see, I'm super bright and colorful. It's not exactly my style to have a lot of color in my wardrobe, but I figure it never hurts to brighten up a little.


As you probably have read in my previous posts, I mentioned how to mix fabrics/colors/patterns in a way that it wouldn't call for too much attention, or make you look fresh out the circus. Same is true for todays post. I decided to do a little color blocking with pink & yellow just to do something slightly different.


 As usual, don't be afraid to mix different colors and patterns, have fun with your outfit and make it cool and chic>.



2 comments: