Wednesday, May 14, 2014

L.o.V








Jeans: American Eagle (old) Similar:HERE or HERE  Jacket:Zara Necklace:Xevana Shoes:NeimanMarcus Crop Tube Top: H&M Similar:Here

After a super short weekend of many fun and rewarding activities, mothers day celebration, and many other things, I managed to take a small break and "dress up". I was thrilled to have such gorgeous weather, that actually allowed me to show some skin :).

Distressed/ripped/shredded jeans have very much transitioned from the old school working man & woman uniform to the super chic effortless street style. Many have seen this trend as Inappropriate or trashy, but i must confess I've slowly turned myself into a very obsessed fan of this trend. These can be easily styled with any tops from crop to buttoned down, sweaters, T-shirts, I mean, Options are endless.

For this super casual attire I decided to make it somewhat of a "sophisticated" look (if you will) by adding this super gorgeous statement necklace. It completely took my look from basic to WOW.

So there you have it, just one more easy way to style your ripped jeans :).

No comments:

Post a Comment