Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Denim POP.






Denim Jacket: H&M Jeans:H&M T-shirt:Armani Exchange Shoes: Shoemint (OLD) Similar: Here &Here Bag: H&M

So here it is guys! double denim. This look is not only comfortable, and can be worn everyday (literally) but it can be styled and accessorized in so many different ways. Throughout the years, denim has definitely taken a big 'spot' on street style trends, maybe due to its chic look and comfortable fit. What was once known as "work wear" has taken a huge turn for the better, and is now one of many  favorites for almost every girl.

There are endless ways to create an outfit with denim pieces, one of which can be as shown above. I decided to make it a bit girly and fun by adding pink. Shoes are definitely one of my many fashion weaknesses, and I sure did have fun adding these beauties to my outfit.

It does not matter how you decide to style your denim trend, Just be creative and fun!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Do the jeans and jacket have a specific name at h&m so I can purchase?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi love, you can click in the link I've provided above, it'll direct you to the exact item.

      Delete