Friday, October 24, 2014

Plaid Trend






Coat:Topshop Pants: Topshop (old) Similar: Here & Here Shoes:Christian Louboutin Sunglasses: Celine, Similar:Here & Here

And it's about that time of the year again, Shorts, tank tops and sunflower dresses out, hello sweaters, coats and Pumpkin Latte. For many, this is the season to bundle up, layer and stay warm which I'm  totally up for,  I just like to do it in style. This season is all about plaid and tartan prints, what I love about this pattern is how versatile it is, you can dress it up or down, wear it to a first date or to the office.

I was totally surprised when I scored these pants for an unbelievable ridiculously low price of just $15 in Topshop. I think I examined these pants for at least 30 minutes before deciding to purchase them, I totally believed there had to be something wrong with them, but no, they were perfectly fine, I guess it was my lucky day.

If you're still under the misconception that plaid is only useful for the "country look" than you're in for a a big surprise! You can incorporate plaid pieces to your attire to make your outfit look that much more trendier and chic. You do not have to limit yourself to a plaid shirt, think outside the box and look for skirts/scarves/sweaters or pants with this pattern.

1 comment:

  1. Every time you post a look I go and buy. Addicted to your style

    ReplyDelete