Sunday, October 5, 2014

Loving ways>







Sweater:H&M Shoes:Aminah abdul jillil Glasses:Celine Clutch: (Aldo)(Old) Similar:Here Skirt: It's actually a dress that I used as a skirt, purchased in Zara 1 year ago. Similar:Here & Here

Hola everyone!

Let me start off by apologizing, I know that recently I have been posting a few pictures without any info or blog post immediately following the post, truth is, I've been working on a few other things making it very hard for me to create a post right away! but here it is.

with the end of summer and the  beginning of Autumn/fall, The constant reminder that temperatures will begin to drop and days eventually will  start to get shorter than the nights, makes it all that much harder for me to accept reality, dramatic much? just a tad bit. When it comes to winter style/fashion one key piece that should never, ever be missing in your wardrobe is the perfect sweater or cardigan. You can literally pull off any outfit by just adding a nice sweater with a skirt, jeans, leggings, the choice is ultimately yours.

One great way to complete your look if you decide to wear a skirt, like I did above, or even if you choose to wear jeans, is to add a pair of booties or statement heels. You can also choose to add black or Burgundy tights to make a bolder/layered look.

1 comment:

  1. Love this combo. I've been lusting after those shoes for a long time they're gorgeous

    ReplyDelete