Friday, October 17, 2014

Plaid struck






Jeans:Topshop Bag:NcessaryClothing Sweater:BananaRepublic Glasses:Celine Plaid shirt: (old) Similar: Here Shoes: Super Old, Almost Vintage :) Similar:Here

Let me guess, hoy se bebe? turn up time? finally friday? I wish i can be doing all those cool things that cool people do, but it's ok i'm not jelly, you guys enjoy this beautiful weekend coming ahead :)

It's only a matter of time before chilly temperatures march east and south as fall turns into winter. But old man winter and jack frost apparently are getting a later start to their usual frosty ways as the climate continues to warm, but trust me, I am not complaining. I do however want temperatures to drop to at least mid 50's for a few days so that I can bring out my cute winter stuff.

This fall season is definitely the perfect time to start "layering" and mix different prints and fabrics as you go along. lately I've been wearing a lot of plaid prints with jeans, slacks and skirts. You can choose to wear your favorite print top with a sweater and a blazer like I did, or you can just simply layer with a cardigan, t-shirt and scarf. You have many options when it comes to shoes, for whatever reason I decided to wear my very old former faves cap toe pumps and give it that retro look. You can do booties, sandals or even flats.


1 comment: