Monday, October 27, 2014

Coat Overload







Coat:H&M Pants: Topshop Shoes:SteveMadden T-Shirt:ShopBop Scarf: (Zara) (old) Similar:Here Bag:Shoedazzle (Old) Similar:Here

Well Hello Hello there my awesome blog readers/ Instagrammers:) Have I ever told you guys how awesome each and everyone of you are? I mean, the love and support that you guys have shown has been amazing and it's what keeps me motivated to continue doing what I love. Thank you to everyone who has shown support in my new facebook/twitter account. More exciting news will be coming soon to the blog, I am super excited and can't wait to share with everyone.

Alright, Back to business! This fall season has definitely been teasing us with this weather, going from warm to warmer as winter days approaches. That absolutely does not mean that I will not bring out my beloved coats. Forget about shoes, this fall/winter season I've been literally obsessed with coats, go figure. Coats are not only super trendy, but can make an outfit go from simple to chic in no time.

I have been definitely overwhelmed with choices when it comes to coats, and they are indeed the staple in any winter wardrobe. For a refreshing new take on autumn outerwear, think colors for a change, no more black please! As you can see I combined my coat with one of this seasons hottest trends "the leopard" print; as i mentioned in previous post, have fun while accessorizing your outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment