Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Lace blow!








Dress:H&M Shoes:Stevemadden Similar:Here Clutch:Aldo (Old) Similar:Here

I'm about to get a little dramatic here, but I never thought in a million years that I would actually wear a lace circled dress. I always thought of lace dresses as "sad and boring" odd description right? well that has completely changed, I'm a changed woman now! I did warn you guys.

there are indeed many different styles of lace dresses and different factors at play when looking at how to style a lace dress. Being that lace is an already intricate design you want to keep the look nice and clean. If worn by day try to keep it classic by opting for silhouettes like pencil skirts or a sheath dress. If worn by night, you can definitely add some color and opt for a black or red lace dress, if you're daring and bold you can bare it all not overtly but effortlessly sexy.

Personally, I would keep it at a minimum to none with the accessories. choice is yours.

As usual, thanks for your continuos love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment