Sunday, September 7, 2014

Brownstone.






Top: (I made it into a crop top) Similar:Here Pants: H&M (old) Similar:Here Earrings: C/O snobcandyboutique  Shoes:Neimanmarcus Clutch: (Marc Jacobs)(Old) Similar: Here

Hey guys, how's everyone's weekend so far? mine has been super crazy but super exciting and you guys all know why, I mean, I only post 1,000 pics about it on my IG. YES, Fashion week is kind of a big deal for me. It's the one week I anxiously wait for throughout the year.

Ok enough about fashion week, I'll be talking plenty about it on my next post. This OOTD, as you can see, for some might be a bit daring, but for others like myself, it's just cute and fun. This outfit was actually worn for an event, and although you can see my stomach its still classy enough to be worn to any social meetings or gatherings. But then again, you guys know I'm a little rebel when it comes to fashion rules.

This outfit can also be worn with a non crop top sweater, button down or any blouse of your liking. if weather permits, shoes can also be replaced with strappy heels for a more classy reserved look.

Hope everyone has an amazing week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment