Sunday, September 21, 2014

Let the Fall Begin.









Skirt: Midi Length currently not available, check back soon Topshop Leather jacket: Jessica Simpson (old) Similar: Here Pumps: Topshop (stores only) Similar:Here

With Fall just a few days away, I've been trying to take advantage of the few summer days that are left. Summer just went by too too fast :( What I do like about fall and winter its the seasonal change in style, not the weather itself, I hate winter! ok, enough of my dislike for winter and more about what I'm wearing.

As you guys may have already noticed,  lately i've been somewhat obsessed with midi skirts, they are not only very feminine looking, but are very easy to style and looks absolutely lovely. However, I've noticed how overpriced some of these midi-skirts can be, many sites like: Sheinside, Oasap, Asos or even H&M may indeed be your best bet to find them at a reasonable price.

Midi skirts can easily be worn with crop tops as pictured above, blouses, T-shirts or sweaters. When accessorizing, you can go with anything from a statement necklace to a nice waisted belt, it all depends on how you decide to complete your look.

Have a blessed wknd y'all :)

1 comment:

  1. Am new to your blog and I must say your style is out of this world. You are way too classy. Keep up.
    Check out my blog www.lindasworldofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete