Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fashion week September 2014.













Skirt: Top Shop (sold out online) Similar: Here Top:American Apparel Shoes:Impera Louboutin (sold out worldwide) Clutch: H&M (Old) Similar:Here Earrings: C/O Snob Candy Boutique

As I mentioned in my previous post, Fashion week is the one week of the year that I anxiously wait for, and for obvious reasons. It's the one time of the year that I get to dress up more than once in a day and no one can tell me NOTHING!!! that's right, nothing. For this seasons fashion week, I decided to go for something more girly but at the same time I tried to keep it in the classy lane. Full skirts are indeed that one item that every female should always have in their wardrobe. I paired my skirt with a crop top, and I am so glad I did, because I was literally getting ready to melt with the insanely hot weather we had>.

A huge mistake that I made, (and I should've known better), was my selection in shoes. Yes they look super cute and sexy, but nonetheless uncomfortable. Besides that, I was a total diva at the event, if only people knew I was in so much pain.

As far as the event goes,  The excitement sparks outside of milk studios and lincoln center as PR agencies and brand reps spruce the way for eight days of nonstop runway shows, parties and presentations. My favorite part thus far: Streetstyle, and with no surprise due to the diversity in styles and different designers.

It has definitely been a pleasure for me to have the honor to be able to attend such a huge event in the fashion industry. It's really great to be able to experience all the hard work and dedication that all these designers put into their work to bring us the best every season.

No comments:

Post a Comment