Saturday, September 13, 2014

Cakes and Couture.



Michael Costello's designs are definitely unique, sexy and beautiful. He does no wrong in my eyes.



He was actually showing me how to switch my phone from video to photo mode. (literally) now you guys know I'm not joking when I say that 90% of the time my brain is in slow motion.
There was no way in heaven I was not going to take a selfie, I mean, who wouldn't. 
Trying to figure out why must I be so stiff when taking pictures with others. Shaun Ross you are amazing.
The gorgeous face behind beautybeyondfashion.com




Skirt:TopShop Bag:Necessary Clothing Shoes:Necessary Clothing Top: Mandee (old) Similar:Here

Good day all!!! This week/wknd has definitely been full of surprises and unexpected gatherings, for which i'm beyond grateful. Not only did I reach 30K IG followers for which it wouldn't have been possible without your help and support, but I also had the opportunity to meet one of my many favorite designers, Michael Costello.

American Couture Fashion Designer Michael Costello was featured on project runway season 8, finishing in 4th place and All-Star season 1 finalist. Michael has designed for many celebrities like: Beyoncé, Toni Braxton, Paris Hilton, Celine Dion, and many others.

Meeting Michael personally was a great opportunity not only on a personal level but also as great inspiration towards my goals. Being able to see a few of his designs was amazing, He is definitely extremely talented and humble, cannot wait to see more of his awesome work.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Shaun Ross who is an  american professional fashion model, actor and dancer, best known for being the first male albino model. Shaun has been featured in many magazines including Italian Vogue, i-D magazine, British GQ, Paper Magazine and Another man.

Ross has also appeared in numerous music videos, including: Beyoncé's "party" and "Pretty hurts", Katy Perry's "E.T" and many more.

None of this would've been possible without the help of the gorgeous and talented Yesenia Ramos from BeautyBeyondFashion.Com. Yesenia is not only a fashionista, but she's also a mother of two as she describes herself in her blog " I'm fulfilled with the little ones attention. Yes a mother of two can only mean double trouble. Fashionista, that's my description! It's within my soul; a mother till the day that I could no longer see the patterns in their wardrobes". She's definitely a beautiful soul and great inspiration.

Thanks for reading, Hope everyone has a blessed day!

  




1 comment: