Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Crop It low.












Top: (Made by Me) Similar: Here Sweats: (Old) Similar:Here Bag (f21, old) Similar:Here Shoes:Christian Louboutin (sold out worlwide)



Hola Mi Gente! Today is all about comfort, my favorite type indeed. With such a busy weekend, wearing so many skirts and lady like outfits, I really felt like I owed it to myself to just relax and wear comfortable clothes. (Yes, this is my definition of comfort)

With summer officially coming to an end I was indeed thrilled to be able to wear my crop top that I personally made for the last time. I mean, not that I wouldn't wear it during winter months. During fall and most part of the winter I usually replace jeans with cute joggers or leggings and my favorite pumps or booties, you guys should definitely give it a try.

Hope everyone has a lovely rest of the week :)

2 comments: