Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Shirt Dress X-travaganza



















Boots:BCBG Jacket:Zara (old) Similar:Here Shirt dress: H&M (old) Similar: Here Here &Here Sweater:H&M Similar:here & Here

Hi All, how's everyones week so far? I've been all over the place, but that's nothing new.
todays post is about the infamous shirt dress, for me its the perfect excuse to wear my boyfriends shirts and just pretend like its a dress :0) no worries though, i've attached a few sites where you can actually purchase a real woman's shirt dress.

These shirt dresses as you can see can be somewhat on the shorter side, for many exposing a bit more than desired. Thanks to my petite frame and height i dont really worry about that. If you feel that this particular style is too short you can definitely add a pair of leggings, jeans or even a skirt.

I opted to wear my shirt dress with a crop sweater top just to give it that extra chic look. You can either add a sweater or a blazer. As always, accessories are totally optional, just don't overload the look.

2 comments: