Sunday, November 30, 2014

Nude Obsession!







Coat:Zara Skirt:F21 Top: I made my own crop top from an old sweater, Similar:Here Bag: (Old) Similar:Here Shoes: Steve Madden Daart (Sold Out) Similar:Here

Is anyone becoming somewhat bored or tired of my nudes? I think i might have bad news if that's the case! I just cant seem to be able to get rid of my obsession for nude/pastel colors. I mean, can you blame me? this color is super delicate and goes great with just about anything.

Some people might actually dislike the way this particular shade looks on me because of the way that I kind of "blend" with it, but it will be a while before i decide to let go of this awesome tone.

There are indeed various ways that you can take advantage of this trend when looking to incorporate these colors into your outfit: (Nude, Taupe, Grey) You don't necessarily have to dress in all monochromatic tones, I just like to do it because for me dressing in all one hue is extremely simple and looks super chic.

There is absolutely no problem with doing a mix and match, whether it be the accessories, shoes or even the coat to kind of give it that over the top look.

4 comments: